Preparation time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes + time in the fridge
Servings: 4 people
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise Maçarico
- 1 tablespoon Mustard Maçarico
- 2 tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 sprig of chives
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Sliced Ripe Olives Maçarico
- Salt and pink pepper
Method of preparation:
- Start by boiling the eggs in water and salt for about 10 minutes. Pass them through cold water, peel them and cut them in half lengwise.
- Then cut one of the eggs into pieces and place in a bowl. Add the remaing egg yols, parsley and chives, mustard, cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and paprika. Grind everything with the magic wand and correct the seasoning if necessary.
- With a spoon, fill the cavities of the eggs with the previous preparation.
- Decorate with a slice of olives and a small piece of chieves and arrange all the eggs in a plet with arugula.
- Finally, sprinkle the eggs with lightly shredded pink pepper and bring to the refrigerator a little before serving.
- Good appetite.