Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Servings: 2 people
- Francesinha Sauce
- 4 slices of loaf bread
- 2 thin beef steaks (you can choose pork or chicken if you prefer)
- 2 fresh sausages
- 2 ‘Linguiça’ sausages
- Sliced Ham
- Sliced Cheese
- Salt and pepper
Method of preparation:
- Start to boil on a low heat the Francesinha Sauce. Then reserve the sauce.
- Cut the sausages and ‘linguiças’ in half lengthwise and season with salt and pepper. Season also the steaks. Grill the steaks, sausages and sausages.
- To prepare the sandwich, start by lightly toasting the slices of bread. In a dish put a slice of bread and overlap the following ingredients in the indicated order: sliced cheese, ham, beef steak, sausage and ‘linguiça’, again sliced cheese, ham and finally a slice of loaf bread.
- Cover all the sandwich with sliced cheese and bake at 200ºC until melted.
- Remove from the oven, and drizzle with plenty of Francesinha sauce.
- If you like it you can serve with an egg on top and if you want your spicy recipe, add a little piri-piri to the Francesinha sauce while it boils.
- This recipe can be served with chips.
- Good appetite.